Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hearing a tapping so

Hearing a tapping sound on the porch it perked my interest. I looked out the screen door to see my hens. Two were on the railing one was, “Limpie Girl.” It’s all the girls moms and young Jenny’s. Earlier there was four birds laying in the planters enjoying the sun and nice day. I sat on the back porch while the males were enjoying the day. When they decided to start eating grass I went back inside to put the vacuum cleaner back together. Nice bright sunny warm fresh air day.

The turkeys have separated out to the guys and girls. Mom is protecting the young girls for another year before they can mate. The young males are learning how to be a male turkey. It’s like marshal arts for the turkeys.

Well enough playing with the computer, time to get out in the sun.

No comments: