Monday, April 24, 2006

Where the seed bin

Went out to feed the squirrels this morning. I bought a bag of sunflower seeds yesterday. Now, the bins gone. A lap around the house and can't fined it. I came back in the house to get some shoes on and wash my foot off after stepping in a "turkey surprise." Not ready for dilemmas this early in the morning. Overcast and cool out right now as I start my search for the missing bin. Squirrels and Big Bird are looking at me asking, "where's my food." I found the bin up the hill from the house, it was that bear again. Inspecting the bin I notice the teeth marks, find puncture through this heavy plastic. So it's not much security but I can't bite through it. Simply amazing, I didn't hear a thing last night again like last week or the week before. The bear is walking in when ever it wants, something logical about that statement. Since the bear didn't eat much he might have just left since the neighbors dogs been barking all morning which isn't uncommon. The bear could have saw me as I walked around the house and took his leave. I can't be made at the bear it's just hungry and want to eat. Funny how I didn't see any tracks or hear any noise.

No comments: