Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Snow day

Pentax 001

Pentax 002

Pentax 008

Pentax 004

Dieter playing in the snow. Been a cold snowy day here. I’m really feeling achy and breaky. Two pairs of everything on except for sock which I have three pairs on. I’ve been out on the porch a couple time with the kitties. I see a couple little buddies and some little hands on the porch. It’s after ten and the snow is slowly melting. I don’t know what the over night temperature is going to be but sure not going to be warm. It started snowing around noon and just kept snowing into the evening. I watched Dieter running around in the snow. Every time I looked out she was in a different place. Stayed up too late last night watching movies waiting for the snow. Saw a little drizzle when I got up this morning to feed the kitties. Dieter and her friend the raccoon are out there together. They seem to get along pretty good. I found out that Dieter is scared of the stereo yesterday. Took me a couple days to get her out from under the computer desk. Once I turned the radio off she came out and ran out the front door. Well, it was nice and warm here yesterday.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

No comments: