Monday, February 12, 2007

Miracle of Green

Miracle of Green after 5 days of rain. What was once brown dried leaves on the ground melting into the soil and slivers of life turning a bright green. Seems you can water and water but the rain does such a better job of nourishing the land. The birds seem so happy it's not raining today. They say it might rain later today but the suns out now so I'll take advantage of it and clean up the fallen branches. Looks like it's going to be a two of everything day, two shirts, two pairs of socks two of everything. The squirrels are running and playing so gracefully. Looking around quickly I have some cleaning to do. I'll have to tape up my waste to keep my spine from moving to cut down on the pain. I did an MRI last week and my spine looks real bad. Even the tech said, "that's got to hurt."

No comments: