Monday, July 13, 2009

Looking good....

Added the picture in the header. That looks good but the way the page is laid out you can't make it go all the way across. It's okay though, It fits the way the page is set up plus I have my screen res set real high so at full screen things look small.

Now to figure out what I'm going to do with the Google ads. Right now it puts a ad under the last post which I guess I can live with. I don't know if anyone has ever used these links. I know I'm not getting money hand over fist from the ads. Don't think I've made anything so far.

The Firebug program works pretty cool. I've been getting a lot of goodies the last few days. I thought I had all the good ones but they always come out with new better toys. Some I'm not sure what they do yet since I haven't used them yet.

No comments: