Thursday, June 26, 2014

Quitting Smoking

Well, it’s really hard and I’m cheating a bit. I’m already hacking less and it’s only been a few days. I’m using the patch to help me. I’m noticing that I need to be holding something. Most of the time my smokes would go out in my mouth because I didn’t do anything but hold them in my lips. So far I’m only doing about 1/4 or less smoking. Then it’s going to be one day at a time after I get down to zero. I’m just hating smoking and it’s time to quit. I remember my computer room where I’d smoke up a storm. Everything was yellow. I even noticed my windows had a yellow tint. I see that here in the bathroom with it’s white walls, they have a yellow tint and it’s not because it’s oil base paint. I have to do this for my own health.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

No comments: