Sunday, March 27, 2005

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

I was taking some close up pictures of moss and flowers. What I forgot to rmember is to look what I'm laying in and on. I'm sure this is going to be a good case of posion oak. There are some bumps on the back of my neck and head that are killing me. I'll have to call the doctor tomorrow,

Well, no more flower pictures for a few days. The rain has started. I had to do some dirt moving the last few days. The rains really was coming down in the last storm, about 9 inches. I noticed a oil film coming down the hill from the east side. Also the rain gutters don't tip down hill. The water is leaking into the house from the south side and I just had the celler dried out.

Been getting a lot done here as far as the closet goes. I can put 10 more boxes of cloths in there.
Well, on coat hangers. Still have about six boxes to unpack. I need a 1x12x5 feet for the shelf. I used a couple of thos parts of the closet orginizer. Going to put some more shelves in the second bed room. Need to do some thing about the closet in that room.

Well, well, Jordan's on so it's getting close to bed time.

No comments: