Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Big juicy shot in the knee

Big juicy shot in the knee. What a fun day, another shot in the knee. It went well or I should say the needle slipped right in there. Feels rather good so far. The headache though I don’t think is related has been driving crazy. I think it’s the heat it’s been 99 degrees today. The air hasn’t been the best quality. Could be my eyes they are getting so sensitive to bright light. Then again the air is real bad and my lungs hurt like those day of the all night party’s where I used to smoke a couple packs of cigarettes. Now it’s just pollution blown up the hill from the valley. The injection was a chemical similar to what’s naturally in the knee. It was something, something acid; what ever it is it does the job and make my knee feel much better. Can’t say so much for my back. Lower back is always bad and last night I woke up because of the pain in my mid-back.

No comments: