Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bush make more lame claims


"Say the course." "9/11" "Stay the course" Mushroom clouds" Stay the course" "Need more money" Support the troops" "We're cutting back funds for veterans administrations again for the 6 year in a row." We're cutting back on science and real stuff and placing it in the hands of Christian Fundamentalist." Clean Air Act is good for my buddies so it's good people, just don't breath to deep." "I broke FEMA and I plan on breaking a few more things before I'm done." "I can do it, I failed at all my businesses so I can do this and my father won't bail me out."

It's funny when you hear someone lying, there is certain tells like playing cards. If they start out by saying, "Now Look," or "Look this is how it is," then you know they are lying. Even if they are trying to explain something and use that word "Look" they are trying to have command over you and make you think that are telling you the truth. Also talking fast like they practiced their responses before they even heard the questions. Talking fast doesn't mean it's right. Nether does talking louder then the other people who your talking to. This is just ways of tricking people into thinking your the speaker that is saying the truth.

If you listen to people that think things out they talk slower and softer and don't try to dominate any conversations. They don't have to the message gets out but it's up to you to listen and hear it.

No comments: