Saturday, February 05, 2005

Another Late Night

Late night again. Those two cups of espresso got me going. My eyes are burning and my bones are aching so much that I can hardly sit up. Been diddling with my web site I'm starting. I put some links in going here. Also added the "google Adsense" things so I can get advertised and they put stuff on my page. Also added a search thing from google.

To my web site
just in case you want to check it out.

This was a long day. I woke up at 4am, well, it was a couple minutes before that. Played on the net until 8am then fell a sleep waiting for a download listening to NPR. Woke back up at 9am, long sleep but I've been going since then. Yes, I'm ready to fall over really. Why I'm doing this I don't know. I have noticed that when your working with computers it's hard to un-wind. It's not like chopping trees down or running a marathon. When I get to bed my brain will still be going. 1:31am and will I wake up at sunrise?(like every other day) Some how, living in the forest it's not a chore to get up early. It's different then in the city, must be all that noise. I remember going to a house five miles from the freeway and it took a week for me to get used to hearing the noise of the freeway. Here, it's just the critters I hear. There is a deer that likes to sleep or hang out by my bed room but on the outside of the house. It's a nice wood deck with a cover. Good in the rain for him. The turkeys last year would come right up to my bed room window and gobble to get me up. I wasn't in the mood back then because of the treatment I was going through. I'm glad that's all over. Thought I was going to die. It mentally burned me out. They said many of the people going through the treatment killed themselves. I can see why too, it's real hell.

The turkeys will be here early and if I'm not out there for them they start calling me. At first it's quiet and then it keeps getting louder and louder. So cute looking out the door seeing those black necks sticking up and those beaks all looking at me. They are all the ones I watch grow up this year. Their mother would take them around to show them places to eat and get bugs. I haven't mowed the lawn in two year now since they all have been coming around.

No comments: