Monday, February 21, 2005

PAIN and NO SLEEP

Well, things were much easier 18,630.75 days ago. Now this old body is giving out from too much fun. Yes, too much fun. Too much sex. Too much running. To much falling of big rocks. And worst of all was the legal stuff I drank. Yes, "alcohol damages every body." I ruins the integrity of every cell. You could say it's like a paper bag. While the bag is dry it's rather strong. Get that bag wet and it falls a part.

To top it all off, my hard drive on my desk top is giving me some problems. Maybe it's only a virus or bad ATI software drivers. Having a hard drive fail right now would ruin me financially. I know I do want to get a big drive but I don't want to have to be forced to doing that. I'd buy a tire for my car if I had any extra money.

Well, had my morning cup of coffee and maybe I can fall a sleep. I've on;y slept 2 hours so far tonight. I hear the turkeys signaling each other as they wake up. Soon they will be mossying this way.

No comments: