Monday, February 07, 2005

Sprinkles but rain next week

Rained today, it started this morning. Don't feel like doing much my electric head ache has combined with a migraine. Now I shake in the dark. Every little noise is so loud. I hear the battery operated clocks clunking as the arms turn. Nothing like watching TV with your eyes closed. Seems my blank times are getting longer. I'll be talking and forget where I was. Almost to the point of not knowing where I am. It will take some time but I'll remember where I am. Not sure why my ears have a ringing to them. Tonight it is screaming blocking all the other sounds out. I hear them but they are irritating. I guess I'll go back to bed. See if I can wake up and be drenched and have to change my cloths. I was asked earlier if I was dizzy or loose my balance. If sitting here and loosing my balance is anything then I'm dizzy I guess. I need to find out why my eye hurts. Well, it's more like my brain or skull above my eye. Feeling my head it feels like the skull is cracked and the part is sticking out. Like there is swelling behind my skull pushing it out. I wish I could have told my doctor how I feel in words that he would understand. I feel like I' crying with no sound, the tears are there.

Sorry no animal stories tonight.

No comments: