Saturday, February 12, 2005

The Girls are back

The hens all stopped by today. All three dozen of them. I haven't seen the girls in a couple weeks or so. The boys did the "I'm hormoning number." Flashing their feathers and standing with their heads in the air.

The deer also stopped by after dark. Last night, Big Buddy walked up on the porch and looked in the window. I startled Big Buddy as he was looking in seeing me laying down watching TV.

These new meds. really knock me out. Well you have to do what you have to do to stay alive. To bad my bones aren't doing so well. Going in for a cortisone shot in my lower back. I still don't have any answers for my shoulder pain. My knee is giving me problems again just like before my knee surgery. Maybe I'll have to get something done to make it feel like it's not a ball joint dangling in the wind. The pain in my legs is back too. Guess cooking tonight was to much for me. Terrible when you can't even cook dinner for yourself without causing yourself so much pain you can't even stand.

Have you ever notices, Doctor Condo Rice looks like an alien from the side.

Also noted that on the news they referred to Bush republicans and the "Neo-Cons" as"Fascist Right." I'd say the republicans are a bunch of Fascist making everyone do what they want by manipulating the media for their fascist views. What gets me is they call it being a "Christian."

No comments: