Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Electricity doing the thing through my brain, again.

It's back, the electricity jolting through my brain and body. I complained to my doctors before and they kept saying "Migraine." What ever I said it always came out migraine. I guess it's easier to say "migraine" then "seizure." It's not flop on the ground type but it is annoying. Trying to stop smoking may ad to this and isn't the most fun but it's about time I did this.
Had a great day here, sunny, fresh air and turkeys. Took a few pictures. Hanging out watching them do their day to day turkey things is so interesting. I don't know what excites me so much. Is it the size of the birds working around me. I find the little birds just as interesting. The squirrels are the most interesting and the best characters.
Beside the brain sparks, my back has been killing me. It almost feels like I have a hernia again. The symptoms are all the same as far as I see. The "Back" is really bad. Did you ever feel so bad you wanted to cry because of the pain but crying won't impress any one here because your all a lone. Is that the best way to say it? Lately, my spine is poking out my back. It's spreading my tendands and I can feel the bone under the skin. I don't want to have surgery unless I can get replacement disks. Fusion is no good because you can't bend after that. It might solve the pain problem or at least some of the pain problem.
"Nightlines" discussion tonight was about "Social Security." From one report I watched on TV where a reporter went to the Social Security office to the great lock box. In there, is $74 trillion dollars worth of IOU's. The Bushster want to sell something like Weapons of mass displacement. The only people that will make out is wall street. Just like they did when Bush took office the first time and they walked off with $7 trillion. That's not including the companies that went under. Why would anyone believe anything Bush has to say now after what he had to say about Iraq. No one remembers when he said that they need to privatized the nation starting with the oil fields. Like in VP's big plan, the big energy bill. How can those flat landers vote for Bush. I've heard a person try to support Bush but it wasn't in his words it was in the words of the radio and TV. No original thought just the one planted in his head.
What about those base camps for our boys in Iraq? From one report they had said, The camps are being made because they plan to be there for 5 years. When you here the troops these days, they have "cue cards" to tell the truth of the mission. Nothing like a good propaganda program. I don't even listen to what the troops have to say these days because it's so scripted. You know it is because the guy is using words he's never used before in his life. Nothing like using a word with the wrong context.
Bush is suppose to be a leader but how can you be a leader if people are telling you what to do and what to say. Since "The Bushster" is reporting to the corporations and the corporation are not bound to any country then Bush isn't bound to any country. It's all about the bottom line and not about people.
Besides all that, watch Frontline tonight. I had seen it before about credit cards and the companies policies of lending. What a bunch of cheesy people. The one guy that they were interviewing about changing you pay ever month or the minimum payment and this guy came up with this idea. He's like a clone of Mike Powell, no emotions at all. When he was taking about making money you could see him getting excited. Not much but he heard profit and it was like an orgasm for him. The credit card companies are giving out cards left and right. It doesn't matter if they can pay, they are going to look for every reason to jack up you interest rates. The way they are going is going to cause the end of them. Lend out all your money and when you all want it back and the people say, o'well. That's really going to fix them right up. It's just like some of the different countries that money has been loaned. They can't even pay their interest and what are you going to do, for close on a country? Well they all can eat crow as far as I'm concern. They go out of their way to make people poor. What a service! No good people there and the worst part of it all is that it rubs off on the employees. Then those people go out in the world with this twisted version of life that is perfectly all right to ripe off people that aren't paying attention. What gets me about these same people will go to church and think they are the most perfect person.

No comments: