Thursday, February 24, 2005

myATI - Thank you

myATI - Thank you


Can't keep up with drivers and new chip sets

What a time trying to get updates to my ATI video board. Looking at the list of video boards that they have made in the last four years is totally amazing. My board alone have a good dozen or so. Not only did they change the chip, they changed the drivers. The driver that are the latestdon't work with my board. I thought it was the FCC law that you had to give 10 years of support. Don't ask for a schematic, they will think yuo want it to copy their junk. Well, when the price comes down on the new board I want I'll get it. This one will move down the line to my other desk top where I do scanning and printing. That's something else I need, a printer that will print tabloid size paper.

It's to bad I was struck down with all these illnesses. From the Hep-C which took three years out of my life. Even more if you count the recovery time. Now my back is doing it again. I've been through two operations so far and it seems like it took about 3 years each to learn to walk again. To top it all off, my eyes are going. For some one that enjoys looking at nature and seeing the beauty in most every thing you see, it's rather depressing. I thought when I moved here I was going to die but I went through the hep-c treatment again which almost killed me.

This being poor crap is very depressing too. I used to make rather good money. Nothing to be called rich. Just where I could get anything I wanted any time I wanted.

What about the people that go out of there way to steel from you!

There's a girl in Fullerton that I have a real dislike or anger towards. It must have been from all the drug use and the people they hung around with. They all were professional criminals. I never met any one like them before. What I'm getting at is I was living with some friends and had all my stuff in storage. Her and her boy friend I thought were friends at least in the way they wouldn't steel from you. They all turned out to be real losers. Wendy Weidman and Jaime Hacke had a child together. They also liked dancing. A mutual friend ask me to come out to one of there camp outs to take pictures of the event. After going to there houses for several years, I thought I could call them friends. I should have been warned when Jaime was busted for transporting pot for Jesse. I didn't know how involved they all were but it was a living. They didn't need to work what we call a regular job. From the growing of pot on indian lands to the distabution parties. I thought it was just a group of people getting to gether but it turned out to be the dedicated buyers and sellers.

Well, my dilema, I loaned them my "Stereo and TV." Not just any stereo but a 450 true RMS watt output tuner with all the video in and outputs. It was set up for a daul Cassete or tape drives, CD's, Laser Disks, 2 VCR's, and phono input for a magnetic cartridge. That was just the tuner. The TV was a Sony Trinitron with picture in picture. It had 3 audio and video inputs. Lets see, one CD player, One dual cassete deck, one turn table, one VCR. I think this is all the electronic parts. Then there was the speakers, the two fron speakers were custom made 5 way speakers. The center speaker was a radio shack shealded speaker. The rear speakers were two to small ones that went with a sub-wolffer. Then there was the two Altec "Voice of the theater" speaker in oak cabnets. Wendy told me that last time I talked to her that the TV didn't work. I can imagine how lazy she is because her daughter threw the remote on the floor. Then when Jaime picked it up he set it on a table, where she picked it up again and put it in a large glass of water. Wendy doesn't remember that because of her drinking. Drinking does that to people.

No comments: