Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Still raining

The rain doesn't seem to bother the little birds. I was just watching a sparrow bathing. The little guy looked like he was having a great time swimming. I thought he would have just splashed around a little but he was diving and swimming. There was a few turkeys here this morning. Saw a few squirrels too. Oh hell, I'm going to have to go out in the rain to cover my work table, the plastic has blown off. I was hoping I wouldn't have to get dressed up and go outdoors but I don't want my table to warp.
 
There's a few downed branches by an oak tree on the road. Not to worry, I'm not going anywhere. It's almost like the clouds are on the ground. I was only out there for a couple minutes and rain gear is soaking wet.
 
It bothers me that Bush is looking into the phone tapping of people. It's more like data mining as I understand. The outing of Valerie Plain still drags on since it was this administration that came up with the idea of leaking a CIA agents identity. Well, Poncho Bush don't need no stinking badges.
 
Yesterday I found out the conservative republican philosophy was. They say they are conservative but when it come to the environment it's anything goes. The world can be used for anything without and consequences. I guess my idea of strip mining the desert is a good idea. Making a mile wide several miles long ditch seems okay in their eyes.
 
Still no phone. Damn phone company.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Out at Bob's said...

Checked out your blog at Juicy Fruit. Sounds like you like being a ranger.