Friday, January 27, 2006

Well that was a surprise

Well that was a surprise hearing the rain hit the skylight. Woke me up enough where I looked out the sky light and listened to the rain and wind. I remember I felt relaxed, warm and tired. The pillow was melting to my head. Been cleaning up the place more then usual, wash the dishes or something. It's hard to keep the sunflower seed husks out of the house. Now with it raining and things are muddy that seems to get all over too. The cold seems to jet through your body and do your bones something funky where you do want to move. Things have been greening up. Want to try to grow some grass or something the deer would eat. Need something to hold the moisture in.

Where to find some file dirt with topsoil. I can see the blackberries are coming real good. Want to clean up the north end of the creek so it will grow willow. For now, it’s time to turn this of and go to bed.

No comments: