Monday, January 11, 2010

Out at Bob's space - Windows Live

Well, still can’t get Live Writer working right. The program can’t find my site or page. I entered my Google Blog site and there was no problem. It’s funny in the Microsoft wants to get feedback and you click those boxes to give them feedback but I’m stuck here because there is no feedback and I can’t find this problem in the help files. I thought Windows Live Writer was great as sliced bread until now, trying to reinstall my programs after a drive crash. Going to see if I can recover the data on that drive because there’s two years of photos I took here, about 20,000 pictures. Well, when things go wrong they go wrong big time. I did find out that the several versions of Linux install and run just fine without and type of crash or problems.

Out at Bob's space - Windows Live

No comments: