Saturday, January 30, 2010

What about My Windows Live Mail Errors?

image So what’s with this error every time I start Windows Live Mail. I’ve been trying to read about errors on the Windows Live help site but the only thing they have there is how to add an account and things like that. Things that you can only do if you Windows Live Mail program is working. What’s odd is it was working for years and I set my computer on hold while using my desktop computer and now it comes up with this error. There was a second error message telling me to reinstall my program. That my contacts couldn’t be loaded. I really hate getting online to read my mail with a browser, it’s real hard to do and the screen refreshes and the mail I’m working on moves up and down. All the rest of the Windows Live programs seem to work just fine and I’m using Windows Live Writer right now. I’ve tried turning things off in Windows Live Mail and this message reminds me that nothing is going to be saved. I sent a feed back form in so waiting for a reply on that. I’ll have to post it when I get it.

No comments: