Saturday, September 03, 2011

Out with my deer friends

 Pretty Girl and the baby being friends. The baby is scared being around the other deer since they are so much bigger.
 It's the little baby up the hill under the pine trees just past the apple tree.
My new Little Buddy that wandered in the last two days. He's so happy smiling here. Nice to have a friend but there's a couple females that don't want him around and chase him. When mothers have babies they kick out last years babies out on there own. It's for the safety of the new born.
 Such a happy little guy about a year old.
My Momma Girl coming to say Hi to me. She will walk up the walkway and up to the porch to let me know she's here. Have all sorts of chamomile flowers growing here everywhere. There's one on the lower right corner of the picture.

No comments: