Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The dying computer

I can start it in the safe mode with the network so I can get online but other then that I can’t remove many programs because I’m in the safe mode. At least the blue screen of death isn’t happening in the safe mode yet. It has if I start some test programs of Microsoft tied to the MCC. I hate the blue screen when trying to start in the normal mode. All it says it start taking out new hardware which I haven’t put any in. Can’t do a system restore because it doesn’t start in the normal mode. Taken out the server with the Java programming package. I hate this because I’ve just got the computer put together after the drive crash in December. Have all the software I use installed and now it’s crapping out. It’s good I’m taking antidepressants and tranquilizers to I wouldn’t attack the computer. Guess I’ll go play with the skunks. At least they are always the same.

No comments: