Saturday, August 22, 2009

So I installed everything again

So far after deleting all the empty files in the internet temp directories, most labeled “bogus” with nothing in the files but took up space because of the name. That added up to around 75k per directory. I deleted the empty directories also. Then I downloaded Internet Explorer and Windows Live install program. I installed both. Took a while to go through all the tests and checks. Finally it seems to be working and no crashes yet after battling this problem for over a week. No message, SysFader can’t read memory address XXXXXXXX. No messages from the Windows Live programs yet either. Lets see how long this all lasts.

No comments: