Saturday, January 15, 2005

Another Great Day

So far it's been a great day. Warm, was sunny but drying out. The critters are all here. The male group with nine turkeys is here. They are a feisty group.

Printed up some cards that I can give out. Took a while to clean the head. I hate that, it uses so much ink. One time I put in a new cartridge and it wore down the others cleaning it. I had to replace that cartridge. After that then I needed to clean it again. By this time I use half of the new black cartridge. Why can't they make software that cleans just one head at a time.

On my third cup of coffee and I'm going good. Have to make a run to town but that will be later. For now it's washing and fix a post that was loosened up because of the rain. The post is where I feed the little birds and squirrels. It has a good lean to it right now. Darn those moles for undermining it.

No comments: