Thursday, January 27, 2005

Cool day and the air smells like life

Good sighting, two flickers. I haven’t seen many of them since I’ve moved here. Now, they’re sitting in the old pair tree, eating nut like pairs. One of my little buddies, a squirrel has been chewed up. She’s running on three legs. The side of her has been ripped off. I tried opening the sliding glass door but she ran off. After doing some cleaning inside, I started walking down the steps from the back door. The little girl was hiding in the corner. It looked like she was more interested in getting out of the weather then just food. I could see the distress the little thing was going through. A little food and shelter would make her recover. Seeing others with this much damage it doesn’t look too good for her. I put out a squirrel house I haven’t hung up yet. Maybe she will hide out inside the little house and recover.

Two turkeys are chasing the birds that they see in the reflection of my car. They are apart of the Tom and Jerry gang. It’s funny; I can still tell them from all the other birds after seeing them for the past 3 years.

Rains coming, Sounds like it’s going to rain through the weekend. It’s 5 PM and the suns still out behind the clouds. It must because of the sun that I’m feeling like my brain reset the other day. It was like on minute you’re on then the computer resets. A whole new view on the world and how you fit in to it immerges.


How would have quest that Bush and the republicans would use juornalist, reporters and colomnist to promote his agenda. Were we sold a war by mass media?

No comments: