Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Bright, Sun shiny Day

What a day, temp. almost reached 70 degrees. In the house it reached 71 degree when I closed the doors. Manny, Moe and Jack were the only turkeys that showed up. They hung out under the ponderosa pine trees digging into the needle to lay in. The boys are here now. Big Buddy and two of his sons also stumpy Fella's son who's kind a butt head. He wants to bully all the other deer just because he's got a good rack. Most of the time the deer just pock their nose into the others to get them to move but not the grump fella. I had to go outside to keep them from fighting so the youngsters could get in. Last summer, I yelled out, "No food for you guys until the girls eat." They all stepped back and pushed the girl in and stayed in the field until the girls were done.

It's only 46 degrees out side right now. The moon is half up. Well, not half up the whole this is there but only half the sun light is on it. Think I'll that out the old Canon Camera with the 500mm lens. Maybe even get motivated to uncover the telescope and do a little deep space looken'. Since it's so nice out, I think I'm going to burn all those branches and leave I piled up. Real full after dinner didn't eat it all. The left over turkey parts I put out for Mrs. Stinker. Guess I'll roll me a smoke and make a cup of coffee.

More of the scrutinizer comments about the Rice ball and what is going on with "the Bush."

No comments: