Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Rice on Balls

Did you hear the lies that came out of Dr. Rice's mouth. I can see why George has a personal relationship with her. I wonder if Laura minds Rice getting in on her action. I've never heard anyone that can lie as much as Dr. Rice. Even when confronted with video clips of what she said she will say I didn't say that. To bad she didn't advise Bush with that most important PDB. Unless they saw that as a way of getting into Iraq.

Bush is going to cut the HUD program. It only show me he doesn't care about poor people but just the rich people. He promised 15 billion to Africa but that hasn't happened.

If we took the worlds economy and paid it into the Social Security program, it would take two and one half years to repay the I.O.U.'s in the trust fund. And we complained at Arthur Andersen's accounting. It's funny how all the business that went under are all friends with the republican party and Bush. When the stock market sucked off 7 trillion dollars from the middle class by taking bad advice from supposedly reputable stock brokers, the people had to eat it and the brokers only paid a 1.2 billion dollar fine. Yah, it was just fine. If you or I did this we would go to jail for at least 15 years. The brokers were just told "Don't do that again." I think that's a sign of a true criminal, "Never admit nothing."

Mean while back at the forest. Nice warm day as it goes for the middle of winter in the mountains. All the birds and mammals are here having a good day. I need more sunflower seeds. One more cup of coffee and it's off to town.

No comments: