Friday, January 21, 2005

Hanging with the big birds

I got to gang out with the turkeys today. Did some yard work but the best part of the day was sitting under the pine trees with the turkeys. The older bird tended to keep there distance. Tom and Jerry just did what they wanted. Everything was going good until Manny, Moe and Jack showed up. They came in pushing all the birds away. I got between the two groups and that seem to help out. The birds didn't want to come down off the side of the hill until the Manny, Moe and Jack walk down towards the road. Mean while my young birds sort of huddled around me. I think they think I'm just and ugly bird. Not bad, laying back in the pine needle with my big birds.

The Big Boys are here now, my deer. I'll go outside and sit with them too. They don't seem to mind my presents unless Big Buddy isn't there.
__________________________________________________________________________________

How about that Cheney on Imus saying he didn't want to start a war in the middle east. To late Cheney you made a mess there and it's going to take years to fix it. I guess that's why the military is building permanent site in Iraq.

Now that Colen Power is going so is his son. Nothing like getting your son a job and working on making monopolies of the communications industries.

Think Laura gave it up last night? Is that why George left the parties early. I guess Dr. Rice had to use the Blacken Decker. Maybe was a three way???? It could happen!

I heard yesterday on the radio that Bush may have a learning disability and the woman was praising him for over coming it. She forgets he was a drunk where you can get brain damage too. The only reason he's in office is because of Daddy's friends.

Today on the radio was a disgusting about Science verses Religion, can they co-exist. When a woman talking about how she believed in the Bible and the littoral interpolation, a confirmed fundamentalist. Telling the guess on the show that they were all wrong. Nothing like a high school graduate telling a PHD that he's wrong. One of the guests was a former minister that went into science and got a PHD in physics. Another of the guests was a PHD in physics also but without any religious back ground. What gets me is this Wizard like deity that makes and controls everything even the way you need o think. I just can't believe that some one that could believe that the earth was only 6000 years old. My cousin was telling me about his religion since he converted to another one that he was brought up on, saying that God hid the dinosaur bones in the dirt to confuse us. Now that has a lot of logic to it. I don't mind if some one wants to use their love for one an other to help people but don't make us go back to the middle ages. One day we will get rid of all these bigotry’s and work to making the world a good place to live. One thing I see that everyone needs to over come is greed then we could over come poverty. Maybe have a culture where you could become all that you can be in learning not in how much money you have to get. As the group the Tubes once said, "does your bank account swell while you sleep at night."

No comments: