Monday, January 17, 2005

I'm beat- to long a day

What a day, the sun and air was nice and so was my critters. All the guys stopped by. To much moving leaves and pine needle. They smelled good as I was burning them not like a camp fire of campers in a camp ground. Those nasty trash fires.

Came it to watch Tim and fell a sleep towards the end of the show. Didn't wake up until around 8 PM. Been moving ever since them but the energy is running out. The X-Files are on now and my computers are working right again. My monitor was weirding out jumping to different screen sizes. Using the computer to play DVD's on my TV was okay but when I went to change back the settings things went wild. Blank screen then a no signal display. I had planned to clean the dirt out of the monitor for a while and today was that day. When I took off the cover I noticed that there was metal flake in the circuit boards. There was a bunch of lint and dust too. How the metal flake got in there is beyond me. I thought the metal flake day were over in college. I leaned my lesson with that stuff. After one party it remained in the house for years. I didn't have a computer back them and I'm puzzled how it got in there. It's the curse of the metal flake. Well, the monitor is working great now. Color and brightness is all working fine. The position and shape is just like when I bought the monitor.

It's bed time after I shut down everything. I'll finish the X-file in the bed room. Hope I don't wake up with the ants on the screen because I fell a sleep.

No comments: