Tuesday, January 18, 2005

King Abdullah II

King Abdullah is on Charley Rose tonight. (you know he rides a Harley) I was going to bed with a splitting headache but I'll stay up for this one. Talk about a common sense man wish Bush would take some lessons. You know what Bush would say, "He's one of those book smart elitist." I noticed he speaks better English the George Bush and Charley Rose. Charley, there is no "R" in idea.

I'm in the Scrutinizer mode tonight with this headache. Watched the TV show 24 earlier. If anyone didn't catch the errors in the program I'll tell you. The secret hide-out is in San Pedro if you didn't catch the bay in the back ground. It's an old Nikkei missile base from the early part of the cold war. The other thing was the car chase was on highway 14 going to Palmdale. They said they were going to another place in Ventura County.

What about those commercial with the little type. Do you think they have something to hide. It's so small that you couldn't read it even if it was on a high definition TV.

There was more but I'm going to lay down and hope that another storm isn't coming in because my body is tell me that there is one coming or at least bad weather.

No comments: