Thursday, January 20, 2005

Turkeys hung out all day

The turkeys arrived at day break. First it was Tom & Jerry the oldest birds. Then it was the rest of the crew. Some of the young males that came around while growing up all were waiting for me to come out and throw them sunflower seeds. Their so cute, they stand out there just letting out little peeps calling me to come out. It's like this one mother came around with her two kids and wanted to show them off to me. I was sitting on the retaining wall and she herded her to kids over to me. She remembered me from last winter when I was feeding her almost by hand. All the other birds seem to push the little hen out of the way. She was a real trooper and knew if she came close to me there was food there. I don't mind feeding the big birds but I like taking care of the runts. It seems that they are more able to adapt. The bigger birds seem to be the bull dosers. My young males since I feed them extra well this year are as big as the older bird. Nothing like a little "Evalution" right in front of me.


Big day for Bush. He looked like a little kid at Christmas waiting to open presents. When he was taking the oath of office he was rushing it with that smirk of his. His gestures gave me the impression, "I pulled it off again."

Watching Charley Rose the other night, they were talking about US Army spies in Iran. Now I know what those new bunker buster a-bombs Bush wants. From what I hear about the Neo-Cons, they want to take over Iran and Syria too. They are the same ones that brought you "Iraq the Endless War." "Every things just fine" as the Bush crew repeats like parrots. For that matter, all the republican are reading the same cue-cards. Don't you just like that, people that have to be told what to think. I thought that all went away with the fall of the Berlin Wall.

The administration is telling Iraq that they can't have a extreme Muslim government but here the people that are coming out of the wood work telling them that their God told them that you all need to live like I want you to.

Sitting back just taking in all this great stuff, I'm wonder when Bush will get us into another war or wars.

Dave's on after that it's Charley. If it's about this crap in Washington with Bush I'll barf

No comments: