Monday, January 10, 2005

Back from town

Got the seeds. The sun came out while in town but the say a big storm is coming in. Missed the BBC World News but I did caught a few minutes of it. When I turned on the TV it was on the local news with the weather report. Lots of green on the map coming this way.

When I returned home there was two of Big Buddy's sons here. They only saw what the turkeys were eating and walk to the old road. It was put in some 100 plus years ago. It's not very wide because it was made for horses. It's more like a path now and the critters use it all the time. Little Buddy showed up as I got out of the rain gear, shoes and pants off. Nothing like having to where two of everything type of weather. Little Buddy is one of Big Buddy's youngest sons. He only has one and one half antlers. He will be better next year with strong antlers like his father. I can't walk outside with them unless Big Buddy is them.

http://www26.brinkster.com/bsakall/page%204.htm

Picture of my deer friends.(not sure if this will work since it's a link to flash file)

To late to feed the squirrels. I can see by the mess that they had their fill. Those little guys will eat everything you give them. I guess that's part of the way they evolved to store food for the lean times. It's so interesting to see them with their little muscles moving. I can see how they have a common ancestors to humans. After being nice to the squirrels for three years they are finally beginning to trust me. If any one else is here they run off.

"ARNOWLD" released his state budged. Last week he said that education was important. This week he cut the funding to the schools. Maybe he wants us all to talk like him. I can't believe the way Republicans think. After a 100 plus year of being a state, he wants to change everything that we all worked years for.

No comments: