Sunday, January 16, 2005

More better and then great yesterday

Suns out, the squirrels are out and so are the little birds. Herds of turkeys showed up too but in different times. This was good since some of the groups tend to play big bird on campus. The hens are on the side of the hill where is deep forest going bugging. Sounds like a old fisherman but, "Gone Bugging" as the turkeys might say. There's a acorn woodpecker on the railing of the side porch, what a great looking bird. He got a mouth full of sunflower seeds and off to the comfort of a favorite tree.

Took a small walk to check out the place. Oh boy a nuthatch is sneaking up. The rain sure did a job on this place but it's making it green. I hope the creek runs all year like it should. I checks the squirrel houses. One guy ate the opening and doubled it size. It's tee shirt weather today and I'm going to take advantage of that to rake the leaves. The doors are open to let the mountain fresh air come through the house. Fresh air and nature is why I moved here.

I think picture taking is going to be a good idea, one of the few I come up with.(
Ha-Ha-Ha) I did turn this place into a living forest which was getting the effect of the sprawl of the humans. Noting like crapping in the back yard you live in when there's no where else to go.

How about that Bush!
He's going to raise the PEL grants up by a hundred dollars. Gee, I can by a new text book. What a guy, as republicans go. Nothing like the Bushalini style of government. You must do it my way because I failed in business before so I know how to do it.

No comments: