Thursday, April 14, 2005

It Not Facsism if you do it right.

Fascism \ Fash-iz-em \ n 1: often cap: the body of principles held by Fascisti  2: a political philosophy, movement or regime that exalts nation and race and stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.
 
When You hear the bush-it that come out of the republicans, I wish the news services would use profilers to tell who is telling the truth or lying. Maybe use stress meters to see the lies. I notice that the republicans tend to be very animated when it comes to head movement.
 
I had a friend that every time he was lying he would tip his head. In watching the cop shows, they say looking up and you are making it up and looking down and your lying. If you turn your head diagonally to keep your eyes looking forward isn't that the same as looking down?
 
UNITED STATES of AMERICAN, Inc.
 
Today they call it reform but it's reform so the rich get richer and the poor and middle class eat it. As Mrs. Helmsly once said, "Rich people don't pay taxes,"  and the republicans are working to make that happen too.  They did away with inheritance taxes which would have been only paid by the top three percent.  In the bankruptcy laws they made it easier for the rich to claim bankruptcy and hide there money but the poor need to pay back every last dime. Next they will be asking for their first born sons, oh they are and they send them off to war. A war for oil. To make the rich richer and the poor without sons.
 

 
Darn bi-focals, took a step off a latter today and ended up on the ground. It looked like it was a just a step down and turned out to be about six feet. I ended up on the road laying they stunned. I don't know if I was knocked out but I was stunned. I'm still feeling stunned and the pain is coming. It felt like a shock wave ran up to my brain. My hip hurts and back isn't doing the best. I was hungry before that but not anymore. I feel sort of tipsy like I've been drinking. To bad I stopped that 20 years ago. My left wrist is cramped up from trying to break my fall. My right wrist is cramping. Think I'll lay back on the heating pad. Took a hot shower and that felt real good. I don't know why my lower abdominal area is hurting too but it does. Doesn't look like I'll be doing to much tonight. I wanted to paint the trim on the bedroom door but it can wait. I have the door just about done. That's going to be an expensive door when I finish fixing it. It might have been cheaper to buy a new door. The door should look good with the burlap on it.
 

 
Pinheads send the flu to the labs in 18 countries. It only took 6 months to figure out it was a real dangerous. They said they are documenting the destruction of the flu vials but can't guaranty it. 
 

Regards,
Bob
 
Air, you can't live with out it.
Out at Bob's
http://www.bigbirds.home-page.org
http://outatbobs.blogspot.com

No comments: