Sunday, April 03, 2005

Ohhh, my little toe.

The first lightning strike knocked me off the couch. I ran to the door and looked outside to see if a tree hit the house or if the lightning bold hit any trees. My right ear is still ringging. The lights went out and I could see the flash of the bolt. I tripped on a bunch of tool boxes that I'm going to take down to the tool shed. Well, those tool boxes stayed right there and my toe cracked into it. The power has gone off and back on a half dosen times so far. I have my laptop set up on the ups unit but I'm one the big computer right now. It looks like the cell has moved over us. The rain is still coming down on a 45 degree angle. There was another flash about a half second away. going to get off this computer befor I loose power or get hit. Need to check NOAA site for strikes.

No comments: