Sunday, April 10, 2005

What a good day to be a live until I ran out of gas.
Gas can $10 bucks, gas $5 bucks.

Went to church today, what a first in a while. As in the song I once heard, does a ritual make it right. They were talking about "The Hunt." What I saw there was real Hollywood. Selling Jesus as a commodity. A good show but what it make me think of is the physics of the universe. I think Jesus was an understanding person. Far to all and placed blame where it was needed. Then a movement saw it could be used to make money. First knocking off the trimming of the males for a little cash. Then it was Jewish light in diet. Give some more money and you can eat what ever you want to. Now it's lights camera action and the show is on.

The tid bits of the Bible and the way it's used is like saying Newton said, an apple fell there fore it must be fruit. And since it's fruit it has to be sweet fruit. It must be a color we all like too but with out an observation it a good fruit. That's a good deduction isn't it?

I keep looking at String theory and my idea of what I'd like to think it's more descriptive of it that is nodes. Interference patterns like a hologram. It's a matter of just knowing where the big bang started and where we are in relationship to where we are now. Everything we see is from the past. We need to find a way of projecting the way things are now in the universe.

No comments: